- We are here to prevent the mistakes before it happens ‘In Bulk Production rather
than finding it after happened.
- Keeping this principle in our mind, we at JEFLINE have derived
inspection procedures to ensure that the standards and specifications required by
buyers are followed and maintained by t he manufacturers, during production of t
- Our inspection procedures have been appreciated by all manufacturers & Buyers, as
it quite simple and easily adoptable. Moreover, it arrests all errors, before it
- Our JEFLINE office will conduct the following inspections depending
up on the various requirements of individual orders/buyers.
- We recommend all our manufacturers to make the pp sample only from t he bulk fabric,
to ensure that there will not be any discrepancies in bulk fabric at the later stage
– i.e. at production floor.
- So once we receive the PP sample, our office will check and forward them t o buyer
for approval. In the mean t ime counter pp sample given to our Q.As enabling them
t o do the fabric inspection to check following parameters.
- Fabric weight
- Fabric Colour
- Fabric Construction
- If there is any difference in t he bulk fabric from t he PP samples, we advice vendor
to take necessary act ions Like re processing to achieve correct fabric weight (or)
dyeing defects. By this, we ensure fabric is ready for cutting without defects,
prior to pp approval of pp samples from buyer.
We recommend our vendor to submit Lab t est reports on t he bulk fabric from a reputed
lab to ensure the specifications on dimensional stabilit y, Rubbing fastness & colour
fastness are met as per the industry standard. In case of Specific Standards available
from Buyers, we pick the samples at Random from the bulk and send it to Reputed
/ nominated labs for Testing.
- To review complete Comments with factory given by buyer, since sampling till approval
of PP samples.
- Meticulously, review the construction / Sewing operations involved to foresee difficulties
and Caution factories accordingly.
- Also reviewing the fabric status and production plan to ensure achieving the Delivery
dates as given.
- Once the Preproduction Samples are approved by buyer. We make a Complete Size set
Samples (In all Sizes) Covering All Ordered colour ways, to ensure if all t he comments
given by buyer is incorporated.
- I.e. A lot of comments are exchanged from proto / counter sample t ill preproduction
sample stage. Hence to consolidate the changes and comments given at various stages,
we request our vendors to make a complete size set.
- This helps Both our Q.As and Vendor to already foresee the difficult ies at production
floor and to visualize if print / Embroidery size fit s well for all Sizes as per
recommendation of buyer etc.
- Once the Pre production Size Set is approved, we request our Vendor to arrange for
Pilot run of 50 to 100 pcs.
- This gives a Wide Scope for improvement and Setting correct qualit y Standards at
production floor to ensure the comments and cautionary steps are correctly implemented
for achieving better qualit y results.